W e l c o m e

Hi, my name is Ford. I have written a book and created this blog to initiate a most enigmatic conversation. A conversation that many of you, like me, have waited a lifetime to have. A conversation that because of various dogmatic features of our society we felt ashamed for exploring. The thoughts and questions were always there, but because of guilt, lack of understanding, and support we have been stifling those questions. Now all of that ends.

Though we are all "One" in a higher conscious self, we have divided ourselves into many for the purposes of exploring various aspects of our own imagination. I encourage "Other Me's" out there to participate in this blog and share your own thoughts on the meaning of life, the nature of consciousness, and your discovery of the true nature of reality.


To Return To the Main Page of The Website Click Here:
Becoming God • The World Is What You Make It

Anyone can participate in this blog so long as you stay on topic.  Plugging your own (related) stuff is okay after you have sincerely contributed to this blog, just please be subtle about it.  HTML promotions will be denied.




Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vibrational Entrainment

My friend Jason wrote me the other day asking a question about peoples moods rubbing off on the people they are around. Jason noticed this very clearly when he put a new chicken with a great disposition in a coupe with his other chickens. He noticed that the other chickens began to have an improved disposition and asked how mechanically this transference might be happening.

The answer lies within the concept of Vibrational Entrainment and The Law of Attraction. If a person (or chicken in this case) is vibrating at a certain point, people who are around them who are vibrating similarly tend to raise their vibration rate (or "Attract" themselves towards) the person with the highest vibration in the room, in order to create a "harmony" or "unison" with that person.

People with the highest vibrations and, ironically the people with the lowest vibrations carry the strongest vibrations. Therefor, you really want to be careful of who you surround yourself with. Positive, enlightened people can raise you to their vibration rate and influence you and help you realize aspects of yourself in ways you can't imagine, and negative people (id ridden people) can bring you down to their vibration rate to a point that one would hardly recognize themselves. We have all experienced the power of this vibrational entrainment in a mob mentality. Different kinds of mobs brought together for different reasons can and will evoke different kinds of mob vibrations. This Vibrational Entrainment can also be experienced quite directly and clearly in Musical Harmonics and in Light Vibrations.

Please share any experiences you might have had with Vibrational Entrainment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i consider myself to be pretty positive..and had a friend who was rarely such..wanting to give the friend a chance to stay part of my life I tried to wear him out with positivity..I almost thought about giving up when I noticed the things he spoke off changed..he talked about pretty things in his life and left me wondering, "who in the world is this and what happened to the person I knew?" his old ways seemed to vanish! I wanted to test this theory to see if he'd really changed..I brought up $worries(something on both our minds) and he simply stared at me blankly..magnificent! although I won't take full credit for his transformation,(but he was quite the opposite 6months ago) I do believe by me staring at him blankly and changing the subject to things going on in my life that gave me joy, maybe he saw a better way. not once did I mention + or - energy but simply countered his neg. speach with positive things going on in the world..and it seemed to have worked! how cool is that?! it wasn't easy sticking to my gameplan and even wore my soul a little..but the end result, I feel was worth the tribulation and now get to discover my friend in a whole new light. :]

--chipperdipperton

FORD said...

This is a wonderful story. Truly inspiring, and I believe this is the path way to enlightenment.

On another note, I got several questions e-mailed to me over this post, so I wanted to expand on this concept a bit.

When we are alone, we create our vibration by our choices. Every choice is ultimately a choice to go toward source or toward the Id. Going toward source all of the time is no good because there is nothing fun about selflessness. Going toward the id all of the time is not good either because after the fun wears off, it leads to the seven deadly sins along with an over all frustration because the feeling of lack is side effect of being in the id state of mind. So when we are alone we observe our choices and hold an awareness for our choices to be balanced.

However, when we share our lives with someone else, within their experience they may be off balance and that vibration is always going to be stronger than a balanced vibration. Through the science of Entrainment, we know that our vibrations naturally desire to be harmonious with one another, so your balanced vibration is going to entrain to the unbalanced vibration of the person you are with. This is why it is important to be careful of who you surround yourself with. You want to be with people who are balanced like you, or are vibrating very high (toward source). Your vibration will entrain to that person naturally. And, Vice-versa, a person with a lower vibration, which is based on their choices to move away from source are also stronger vibrations. Prolonged exposure to these types of people can and will entrain your vibration to theirs. However, if one can remain aware of this risk, and put up precautionary/ pro-active measures like this person did above, then one can take control of all of the vibration in the room and dictate which direction that vibration will gravitate towards.

Sandy said...

I cannot truly put into words how true this is, and how after not only reading "Becoming God" but having the incredible opportunity to discuss the concepts with the Author, I had understood intellectually but was at a point in my life so lost I couldn't understand how I could put this learning to use to change my life. focusing on Positive Energy and ridding my life of all Negative Energy (which is far easier said than done since IMHO the natural reaction to something negative is to be negative). Some people may call it karma, but for me, although over the past 9 years I have had to constantly remind myself to FOCUS - AND WHEN I DO, AMAZING THINGS FALL INTO MY LAP.

When discussing where my life path would be, Ford asked me to name 5 things I wanted in my life. I said I had no idea, and even if I had a goal I was so lost I wouldn't know how to start to work towards it. The response I got was "BULL SHIT! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HOW, JUST TELL ME 5 THINGS YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY". So I did: 1)I wanted my kids back with me (my ex had custody for 2 years) 2)I wanted my own place 3) I wanted to do something I enjoyed 4) I wanted to make enough to pay my bills and support my kids 5) I didn't want to have to answer to anyone. AS UNREAL AS IT MAY SEEM, 6 MONTHS LATER, AFTER JUST FOCUSING ON THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE I REALIZED, ALL OF THESE THINGS HAD HAPPENED. AT NO TIME DID I SET OUT TO MAKE ANY OF IT HAPPEN, THINGS HAPPENED TO ME WITHOUT MY TAKING ANY INITIATIVE!

At one point, a few years back, the relationship I was in, truly in love more than I had ever been, hit a rocky patch and I was heartbroken. You know that feeling of heartbreak where your chest literally has physical pain? That is what I felt. I posted something about it on Facebook, and got a message from Ford. First, he reminded me that if it wasn't right, I had wasted enough time and needed to let it go. I did...it was crazy, just having the understanding that I needed to let it go and is was as if all the pain just lifted. I was smiling and singing out loud within an hour. Second, he explained to me that I WAS LOVE, a message I probably read at least 3x before I started to understand. My relationship actually got back on track, but understanding I WAS LOVE has allowed me to experience more enjoyment, living in the wonders of the moment, and as the intro for the book to follow up "Becoming God" says, the Insanity I could appreciate for the moment and my perspective of reality has me believing that magic is my life. I can't wait to read it! If you haven't yet read "Becoming God" you can't truly understand PEACE & HAPPINESS, because what you think you know today is miniscule compared to what you can come to see once you allow your mind to be open to the possibility and find that not only can your dreams come true, but your life is a dream!