W e l c o m e

Hi, my name is Ford. I have written a book and created this blog to initiate a most enigmatic conversation. A conversation that many of you, like me, have waited a lifetime to have. A conversation that because of various dogmatic features of our society we felt ashamed for exploring. The thoughts and questions were always there, but because of guilt, lack of understanding, and support we have been stifling those questions. Now all of that ends.

Though we are all "One" in a higher conscious self, we have divided ourselves into many for the purposes of exploring various aspects of our own imagination. I encourage "Other Me's" out there to participate in this blog and share your own thoughts on the meaning of life, the nature of consciousness, and your discovery of the true nature of reality.


To Return To the Main Page of The Website Click Here:
Becoming God • The World Is What You Make It

Anyone can participate in this blog so long as you stay on topic.  Plugging your own (related) stuff is okay after you have sincerely contributed to this blog, just please be subtle about it.  HTML promotions will be denied.




Monday, December 8, 2008

Why Do I say "Becoming God" ?

I get many letters from people eager to tell me that we are already God and therefore the title of this book is incorrect. I assure them that the title could not be more appropriate and here is why....

Yes, we are already everything (God). This book scrutinizes this ideology and dives deep into the process of Self-Awareness to this concept. Because everything is infinite, Awareness is a never ending process of unfolding "me", to which "you" and the person I see in the mirror, are merely beings created to offer different points of view to this unfolding process. In other words, "What am I?" is the question "I" will ask forever from different points of view.

It's hard to sum the book up into a sound bite, but what I am trying to say is that yes, we already are God, but we can never fully appreciate the gravity of this concept because Awareness itself is a never ending process. We will be forever unfolding, we will be forever in the process of Becoming God.

No comments: